ELABORATION OF THE CELEBRATION VINTAGE
• Grapes exclusively coming from the property and from a single year.
• ‘Home-made’ and single distillation, grape variety by grape variety.
• The only Armagnac House coopering its own casks, from Gascony oak, to ensure the finest maturing process.
• Complete traceability of the eaux-de-vie.
• The blend differs from a year to another.
• A unique range selection of rare vintages that are aged 15 to 50 years old.
• Blend: Baco, Ugni Blanc, Folle Blanche and Colombard.
• Appearance: mahogany color.
• Nose: powerful and spicy with matured fruit flavors.
• Palate: Superb roundness, leading to complex flavors of spice, smoke and appealing richness.