IN memory of Toshiro Kuroda, Restaurater in Paris. A part of profits will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross Society.
|Availability:||Out of stock|
n 1832, when the head of the Uesugi clan first visited the Shonai area he was so amazed by the quality of the water that he recommended sake production to first generation Heishiro. And so, in 1854, Heishiro began making sake. In the following year 1855, the visiting Daimyo of the Sounai Clan, Sakai Tadakatsu was presented with the sake and in return christened the brand "TATENOKAWA" (English Name: CASTLE BROOK).