WE 92-94, RP 88-90 The Donissan family Citran ruled their noble Médoc dice 13 th century, until 1832, when the last heir was obliged to cede the field to Mr Clauzel. This ambitious businessman then draws current contours of the property and propels the front of the Bordeaux scene. The Miailhe family bought the property in 1945 and began the restoration of the premises until 1987. Then, a Japanese group field acquired it and started again a series of major works. It is the resurrection of a vintage Medoc! It was not until 1996 that the Merlauts already very involved in the Bordeaux wine life, takes the reins of Citran. The owners now working for the development of the field while ensuring respect for its history and its free breathing. The castle entered the historical monument since 2012.